As one of the world’s largest restaurant companies, we have an inherent amount of diversity among our 1.5 million employees and the customers we serve every day.?Yet from India to Indiana, we are working to become much better at two things:
- Reflecting the diversity of the communities where we live and operate
- Leading our culture to embrace diversity and the innovation it can bring to building brands people trust and champion
Our goal is to build an inclusive culture that attracts, develops and retains employees, franchisees and suppliers who reflect the diversity?of all our stakeholders to drive global growth. To support Yum!’s business strategy, we have established the corporate diversity council, LIFT – which stands for Leading Inclusion for Tomorrow.
LIFT’s key objectives include:
- Demonstrate high-level commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Provide diversity and inclusion best practices inside and outside our industry
- Identify issues and opportunities through honest and robust dialogue
- Assist with stakeholder engagement
- Promote, protect and support our people and our brands
LIFT is made up of internal and external leaders who offer guidance and perspective on global diversity and inclusion.